- FCL & LCL
- Port to Port / Door to Door
- Special Equipments ( FR, OT, Reefer etc. )
- Pre-Carriage & On-Carriage
- Customs Clearance
- Worldwide Network Availability
- Intermodal & Multimodal
- Perishable & Temperature Control
- Full & Part Charter
- Packaging ( Temperature Control & General Cargo )
- Dangerous Goods
- Vehicle Transport
- Exhibition Services
- Online Tracking & Tracing
Full Container Load (FCL)
This is shipping as a full container. This is generally the most efficient and safest way to ship products.
Less than Container Load (LCL)
This is a method of shipping cargoes that do not fill a full container. The cargoes are consolidated with other cargoes in a container. This method provides customers with economies of scale.
Non Containerised Load (NCL)
This method of shipping is available to customers with cargoes that are oversized or does not fit into a normal container.